A Gentleman’s Shampoo is formulated for all textures and particularly works well with dry, coarse or curly hair and beards. Leaves a light scent of cedarwood.
May not lather on first application but is enough to clean without stripping hair and skin of their natural oils.
Light on the suds and great on the hair. A light, woodsy scent awakens the senses, leaving you with freshness and confidence.
- *Aloe Barbadensis Juice (Aloe Vera Juice)
- Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable)
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
- *Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber)
- Olea Europaea Leaf Extract (Olive Leaf)
- *Mentha Spica Oil (Spearmint Essential Oil)
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chammomile)
- Lagerstroemia Speciosa (Banana Leaf)
- Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower)
- Psidium Guajava (Guava)
- Musa Sapientum (Banana)
- Ananas Comosus (Pineapple)
- Mangifera Indica (Mango)
- *Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (Oats)
- Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable)
- Polysorbate- 20 (Vegetable)
- Cedarwood Scented Oil
- Gluconolactone (And) Sodium Benzoate (Preservative System)
For long hair, pat on top of very wet hair and squish into root area, Massage with fingertips for 30 seconds and rinse. Repeat if needed and follow up with conditioner.